· Maintaining up to date knowledge of the hotel market in Luxemburg.
· Maintaining up to date knowledge of our hotel’s product and service.
· Ensuring the visibility and awareness of the hotel and the brand on the market.
· Following, maintaining and developing assigned accounts, segments and markets.
· Meeting objectives set in agreement with the Business Development Manager.
· Providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers, hence maximizing guest satisfaction
· Performing all tasks according to departmental guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Park Inn by Radisson corporate guidelines and service concepts.
· Performing all activities in ways that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation.
Knowledge & Requirements (Profile)
· Advanced knowledge and usage of the Opera PMS
· Aggressive prospecting skills
· Account management skills
· Number analysis skills
· Commercial skills
· Communication skills
· Planning & Organisation skills
· Fluent in French and English (all other Language is an advantage)
Attitude: In addition to basic grooming rules, the following traits of attitude are important:
· Team spirit
· Job Knowledge
· Results oriented
· Problem solving
· Customer Oriented
· Quality oriented