Our client, global leader in the semiconductors industry, is in a search for Project Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional product development teams and manage continuously the team building
- Meet customer expectations by achieving the magic triangle in cost, scope and schedule
- Report project status, do risk management and implement mitigation actions
- Manage change requests and handle escalations of issues/risks of suppliers and customers in a professional way
- Align with program/portfolio management and closely maintain communication channels to all relevant stakeholders
- Delegate challenging tasks in alignment with line management that provide support toward team members growth and development
- Shares project management experiences and best practices within the Project Management Circle. Member of and contributor to PM Core Team.
- Provides input to process improvements based on experience and lessons learnt on projects.
Required personal skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to form relationships and communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to act in a multidisciplinary environment and working with virtual teams.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 7 + years experience in industry, preferably in automotive semiconductors
- Experience and certified in project management (PMI, IPMA)
- Experience in leading complex cross-site cross-function projects
- Strong background in planning, controlling, issue resolving and stakeholder management
- Good background in supporting processes like requirements engineering, configuration and change management or automotive design/verification needs
- Proven expertise in automotive ecosystem and standards like TS16949 or ISO 26262
- Proficiency in English
Apply for this job