You will be joining a close knit sales team whose goal is to introduce clients to AOG.jobs. You will be responsible for handling client leads, qualifying them and converting them into clients for AOG.jobs. You will speak to senior management, CTOs, and engineering leads at companies in a broad range of industries.
To succeed in this position you must be self motivated, be disciplined and be a team player. You must be able to own client relationships, sales goals and be constantly challenging yourself to improve.
- Work with the sales team in claiming and responding to all inbound client leads.
- Qualify clients that are a fit for Aog.jobs.
- Create, maintain and grow relationships with current and prospective clients
- Measure your individual and sales team performance and continually work to improve metrics.
- Continue to learn and keep aware of industry news and companies.
- Research prospective clients to evaluate their needs, better connect with them, and identify important issues.
- Resolve any client issues by identifying them and working individually and with sales team.
- Always be in communication with your team using Skype and internal sales platform.
- You must possess excellent phone skills and customer service.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Ability to understand and execute sales strategies.
- Possess a positive, patient, thoughtful personality.
- Able to identify and resolve client issues.
- You must be a team player and share knowledge and improve each other.
- You must have a high level of personal motivation and constantly work to improve yourself.
- Be able to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills.
If you match all the requirements mentioned send you CV to sales at aog.jobs